Vacancy: Senior Operations Officer (Senior Analyst to Associate Grade)
Division: Securities Trading Division
Job Purpose: To provide operations support for the firm’s investment and asset management business and ensure the integrity of the firms process flows
Job Background: The role of Operations officer will report to the Group Head of Support Services and will manage a core team involved in equities and fixed income operations and support services.
- Managing an operations team including other professionals
- Process flow of all trade transactions on NSE, NASD, FMDQ etc.
- Process flow of transactions with counter parties in OTC transactions
- Maintenance of all relevant client and operations records as required by the NSE MOS and SEC rules.
- Maintaining the integrity of the firm’s operational processes and
Job Development Value:
Candidates can look forward to rapid promotion and higher challenges within the firm based on individual performance.
- Good knowledge of investment and investment products and operational processes
- Strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity and innovation
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning and effective workflow management to meet deadlines.
- Team leadership experience
- Minimum of 2nd class degree or HND with Upper credit in economics/ finance related subjects. Professional qualifications such as ACA, CFA, ACIB, ACS and or an MBA will be a clear advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the operations department of a broker/dealer firm.
- Securities and exchange commission (SEC) registration as a sponsored individual will be a clear advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Products Knowledge
Compensation is based on industry standards and will include a base pay and generous performance bonus.
Loyalty bonuses will also apply for staff that remains with the company for more than three years.
CV and application to be sent to the following email addresses: