MBC Insurance Brokers
MBC Insurance Brokers is licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) to provide a full range of insurance broking services. A member of MBC Financial Services Group, comprising MBC Capital Ltd, MBC Securities Ltd, and Chilk Dum BDC.
Incorporated on the 9th June 1992 and licensed to operate as an Insurance Broker as required under the Insurance Decree 1976 (Decree NO 59) (Incorporated into insurance Act 2003) in November 1992 with Registration Number RBC 197301. As an established insurance broker, we approach the market with a clear understanding of clients’ requirements and tailor our insurance offerings to meet those needs.
In a local market with perennial problems of qualified manpower shortage, MBC Insurance Brokers is respected for its array of experienced workforce, providing guidance in all areas of personal and commercial risks.
INSURANCE PRODUCTS (POLICIES)
The below listed insurance products/policies are available in various insurance companies in Nigeria. We will ensure you adequately and efficiently enjoy the benefits they provide, if you place your insurance through us to the insurance Companies.
LIFE ASSURANCE POLICIES
- GROUP LIFE ASSURANCE
- INDIVIDUAL LIFE ASSURANCE
- CREDIT LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME
- KEYMAN ASSURANCE SCHEME
- COMPREHENSIVE GROUP LIFE SCHEME (GL & GPA)
- TAILORED CROSS-CLASS COVER AVAILABLE
GENERAL INSURANCE POLICIES
- AGRIC INSURANCE
- FIRE INSURANCE
- HOUSE OWNER/ HOLDER INSURANCE
- EMPLOYER’S LIABILITY INSURANCE
- AVIATION INSURANCE
- Aviation Hull & Liability insurance
- Airport owners and Operators legal liability
- Aviation ground handlers liability
- Corporate non-owned aircraft liability
- Charter operations etc.
- MOTOR INSURANCE
- Private Car insurance
- Commercial Vehicle insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Motor Trade insurance
- MARINE INSURANCE
- Marine Cargo insurance
- Marine Hull insurance
- ENGINEERING INSURANCE
- All Risk insurance
- Plant All Risk insurance
- Contractor All Risk insurance
- Computer All Risk insurance
- Combined All Risk insurance
- Consequential loss following Machinery Breakdown policy
- Consequential loss following Fire
- Contractor Plant and Machinery Policy
- Machinery Breakdown insurance
- Industrial All Risk insurance
- Erection All Risk insurance
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel insurance
- GENERAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Burglary insurance
- Personal Accident insurance
- Group Personal Accident insurance
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public insurance
- Builder’s Liability insurance
- Occupier’s Liability insurance
- Product Insurance
- Directors / Officers Liability insurance
- Goods-in-Transit insurance
- Travel insurance
- Fidelity Guarantee insurance
- Money insurance etc.
- OIL & GAS INSURANCE
- Transit Cover for Materials
- General Third Party Liability insurance
- Onshore Property damage insurance
- Offshore Property (Operation) insurance
- Fire & Special Perils insurance
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Coverage for Drilling Rig
- Control of well insurance & Extra Expenses
- Seepage pollution & contamination insurance
- Hull Machinery & Small Craft insurance
- Machinery breakdown & Boiler plants
- Consequential Loss insurance etc.
- COMBINED POLICIES
- Fire & Burglary insurance
- Material Damage policy
- Professional Indemnity & GPA
- Packaged insurance policy
- TAILORED CROSS-CLASS COVER IS AVAILABLE. The above insurance policies can be combined in such manner to suite your need.
- We have a service level agreement with key insurance companies to settle claims within a maximum period of five working days after full documentation except for motor theft claims which takes a minimum of 90 days to settle base on the need to allow police conclude investigation.
Dagunduro Titus Olajide, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of MBC Insurance Brokers Ltd is a graduate of English from University of Lagos, an Associates of both the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (ACIIN) and Chartered Insurance Brokers (ACIB).
He started his Insurance career with the now Nigeria Life and Provident Company as a Branch Manager, worked with High gate Insurance Brokers as Controller, Wapic Group as Head of Corporate Clients and Direct Marketing and Global Risk Perspective as COO before joining MBC Insurance Brokers. He has attended both Local and International courses in Insurance and has a Master Degree in Public Administration from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago – Iwoye as well as registered member of Financial Regulatory Council of Nigeria.
Why are we preferred?
- Quick response to claim settlement
- History of savings between 10-30% on the next premium due through application of different discounts
- Easy access to our staff
- Best premium rate negotiations with the insurance companies
- Update on market information
- Professional advice
- Reviewing of Policy Documents to negotiate removal of detrimental clauses
- Our advisory services is aimed at providing you with appropriate financial protections against unforeseen disasters, accidents, injuries, death, etc