MBC Insurance Brokers
MBC Insurance Brokers is licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) to provide a full range of insurance broking services. A member of MBC Financial Services Group, comprising MBC Capital Ltd, MBC Securities Ltd, and Chilk Dum BDC.
Incorporated on the 9th June 1992 and licensed to operate as an Insurance Broker as required under the Insurance Decree 1976 (Decree NO 59) (Incorporated into insurance Act 2003) in November 1992 with Registration Number RBC 197301. As an established insurance broker, we approach the market with a clear understanding of clients’ requirements and tailor our insurance offerings to meet those needs.
In a local market with perennial problems of qualified manpower shortage, MBC Insurance Brokers is respected for its array of experienced workforce, providing guidance in all areas of personal and commercial risks.
Policies We Specialises on
- Motor Insurance
- General Accident Ins.
- Engineering Insurance
- Marine & Aviation Ins.
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Oil & Gas Insurance
- Fire & Special Perils Ins.
- Industrial & Commercial
- Group Life Assurance
- Keyman Assurance
- Credit Assurance Scheme etc.
- We have a service level agreement with key insurance companies to settle claims within a maximum period of five working days after full documentation except for motor theft claims which takes a minimum of 90 days to settle base on the need to allow police conclude investigation.
- Offer professional advice
- Free training on insurance & safety at work.
- Consultancy services on insurance matters.
Dagunduro Titus Olajide, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of MBC Insurance Brokers Ltd is a graduate of English from University of Lagos, an Associates of both the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (ACIIN) and Chartered Insurance Brokers (ACIB).
He started his Insurance career with the now Nigeria Life and Provident Company as a Branch Manager, worked with High gate Insurance Brokers as Controller, Wapic Group as Head of Corporate Clients and Direct Marketing and Global Risk Perspective as COO before joining MBC Insurance Brokers. He has attended both Local and International courses in Insurance and has a Master Degree in Public Administration from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago – Iwoye as well as registered member of Financial Regulatory Council of Nigeria.
Why are we preferred?
- Quick response to claim settlement
- History of savings between 10-30% on the next premium due through application of different discounts
- Easy access to our staff
- Best premium rate negotiations with the insurance companies
- Update on market information
- Professional advice
- Reviewing of Policy Documents to negotiate removal of detrimental clauses
- Our advisory services is aimed at providing you with appropriate financial protections against unforeseen disasters, accidents, injuries, death, etc