MBC Securities Limited is a financial institution; we ensure your personal data is kept private and confidential information at any point in time to the best of our abilities with absolute caution and confidentiality.
This policy also institutes the usage of our website as well as information contained on the website, particularly, information related to products and services offered by MBC Securities Limited.
MBC Securities Limited ensures that your information is highly secured and will not be used or shared with anyone except as described in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Information
For a better service experience we gather the following information:
- Personal Identification Information (PII) – We require you to provide us with Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and the requested information which include Your Contact Address, email address, telephone number, occupation and any other information we may deem necessary and these can be collected from a variety of sources, such as: Website visits by completing our online forms and email all these will be retained by us and used as described in this policy.
- Non-personal Identification Information (NPII) – This is an information received whenever you visit our office by interacting with Customer Service personnel. Non-personal identification information may include the website address, Web Trading Platform MBCTrader address and its usages. We will not disclose your information to any person outside our organization except as described in this policy.
Usage of Information
MBC Securities Limited may gather your information to understand your needs, and provide you with better service and the information will be used with your consent, particularly with regard to the following:
- MBC Securities Limited gathers your personal information in order to facilitate and manage our relationship with you.
- Identifying and informing you about Our Products and Services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Updating your Know Your Customer.
- To respond to your enquiries and fulfil your requests.
- To deliver our research offering or marketing communication that we believe may be of interest to you using the email address provided by you.
- We verify your identity and/or address in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of your account and Personal Information.
- Reviewing Credit and Loan Analysis.
- Complying with our legal obligations and assisting government and law enforcement agencies or regulators/supervisors by using and exchanging your information in other ways permitted by law.
How we control your Personal Information
We value your trust by providing us your personal information. Hence, we do not sell or market your personal information or personalized data to third parties and we also don’t disclose or lease your information to anyone outside MBC Securities Limited without your consent. We compelled to do so by law, regulatory authority or a court order, external auditors, it is in the public interest, and it is necessary to protect our rights and interests.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you requested to fill in a form on our Site, you can decide not to fill the form if you do not okay with it.
- If you have given us consent by using your personal information for trading, marketing and research information purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
How we safeguard your Personal Information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, misuse, modification or disclosure, we have put in place a security measures to protect against any intrusion, fraud and attack or vulnerabilities.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
Sharing of personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside MBC Securities Limited without Your consent to do so unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of MBC Securities Limited when we have your consent to do so. We shall obtain your consent before sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of MBC Securities Limited if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MBC Securities Limited, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Your Information’s right
You have certain rights available to you, these include
- The right to access your personal information held by us. Your right of access can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Withdraw consent for processing in cases where consent has previously been given.
- Restrict or object to processing of your personal data. We might continue to process your data if there are valid legal or operational reasons.
- Request that your personal data be made available to you in a common electronic format and/or request that such data to be sent to a third party.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Affiliate Companies Websites
Our Site contains links to our affiliate companies. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement(s) applicable to the websites.
Social Media Platforms
Guarding children’s confidentiality online
MBC website does not plan for the use of anyone under the age of 18. We do gather names, email addresses or any other personally identifiable information of children through their parent or guardian. We do not knowingly market to children nor do we allow children under 18 to open online accounts except this is done through their parent or guardian.
Updating your personal Information
Keeping your information accurate and up to date is important. Whenever you call or send us a mail requesting for an update on your personal information, If the mail is genuine, we retrieve your file and update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes for as long as necessary. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Your acceptance of this term
By using our Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use Our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You are advised to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.